• My last early 911 has just recently sold, so personal parts collected over this
and many other past projects should go to a new home.
(Pages are being upgraded, and some are under construction and in a diiferent format.)
A few of the surplus parts >>>
• Check the Parts Menu above for photos and prices; shipping is extra.
Additional pictures can be provided if you are seriously interested in a particular part or parts. (Some photos may be only representative of the exact part if I have more than one).
• Reasonable offers will be accepted. All parts are in servicable condition unless otherwise noted. Click in the above parts menu for photos and prices of remaining parts. Then click on those photos for an enlargement.
All parts are subject to prior sale.
(This stuff is from my Porsche hobby, and not connected with a business endevour. Sorry, but I can't take credit cards.)
- Personal checks - shipping after check clears the bank.
- Money orders or cashiers check - shipping after payment is received.
- PayPal, with 3% fee (4% for Canada).
For questions, Email:
Please don't use PMs to inquire about these parts. They are too much extra work.
On shipping costs:
The buyer pays only the actual cost of shipping the parts. When I get a commitment that the parts are sold, I do a preliminary weighing (maybe without packing material inside so I can get the buyer a shipping amount sooner) and go online using the buyer's zip code to get the actual cost of shipping. (Insurance can be included or not - buyer's option.) Then I notify the buyer of the cost.
Back to Top